It features an intuitive user interface packed with loads of sound editing parameters. The sound itself comes from a wave rom containing reproductions designed to resemble classic percussive instruments. These sounds are processed as you wish through the use of sound parameters and velocity controlled expression parmeters.
* 5 separate DigiDrum parts with 5 user definable audio outputs
* 27 classic drum and percussion waveforms
* User wavefile import
* Parts can easily be layered to create even more complex sounds
* easy sound preview ensures intuitive preset programming
* A Versatile filter setup capable of many different timbres
* Velocity modulation of amp, pitch and filter to 'humanize' the feel of the beat
* Full VST automation of every sound editing controls.