Twin Bass is a bass synthesizer.
VSTi Bass Synthesizer with a double filter architecture allowing to create rich mid-range bass textures together with a solid sub bass foundation. Also vocal-like timbres can be easily created. Features an extensive modulation matrix and individual outs for the filters.
2 Oscillators: Sine, Saw, Ramp, Triangle, Pulse, Noise
2 Filters operating in parallel (connection in series is also possible).
- Filter 1: 2 x Low pass, 2 x High pass, Bandpass
- Filter 2: stereo filter with separate cut-off for left and right side (2 x Low pass, 2 x High pass, Bandpass)
Feedback loop for the entire filter section
Distortion effect with two modes
- hard: metallic distortion sound
- soft: tube-like warm distortion
The distortion effect can be applied pre- or post-filter. Also it is possible to distort only the signal in filter 2, thus preserving a clean signal from filter 1. This setup is predestined to generate a sub bass with filter 1 whereas filter 2 can provide interesting midrange textures in stereo.
- 3 x LFO, synchronized to host application
- 3 x ADSR Envelope
- Matrix: 5 modulation slots connect 12 modulation sources to 26 modulation destinations. Pitch bend, amplifier envelope and filter envelope are pre-wired.
Process external signals: In Oscillator 2 an external signal can be selected as the waveform.
MIDI learn: Right-click any control to assign a midi control and automate the parameter from you DAW.
Monophonic modes with glide
Polyphonic modes with max. 8 simultaneous notes
Individual Outs are available for the two Filters. This feature helps to integrate the bass sound in your mix. For example apply additional effects like reverb to the mid range signal from filter 2 while keeping the sub bass form filter 1 clean.
Structure display: This panel shows the signal flow of the synth as it results from your settings of the filter and FX routings.
Pop-up hints: While the mouse hovers over a control a hint appears explaining the function of the control.