TheVB-303 Synthesizer has a very simple single-voice structure. TheSequencer controls the synthesizer using 3 signals: Gate / Pitch /Accent. It's possible to bypass the pattern sequencer and use the VB-303as a monophonic synthesizer. There are a few controls on the rearpanel:
- TM3 – Filter cutoff offset.
- TM4 – Oscillator pitch offset.
- TM5 – Oscillator pitch width.
- RESO BOOST – Filter feedback boost.
- DC-CLICK BE GONE – Removes the small DC offset between the Filter and Amplifier.
- SLIDE TIME – Adjusts the Slide speed.