* Phase cancellation up to 16 stages - means how many points in the frequency range will be cancelled by a serially connected chain of allpass filters).
* Frequency Range control - determines the center frequency where the stages will be aligned.
* Spread control - controls how far the single stages are apart from each other.
* Feedback amount control - controls how strong the signal will be fed back to the audio input (stronger amounts result in a more metallic sound).
* Depth control - determines how strong the phase cancellation will be added to the original sound.
* BPM syncable LFO with phase offset for modulating the Frequency Range (lets the stages sweep up and down in the frequency spectrum).
* MIDI Learn (by right clicking a control).
*All functions fully automatable.