Unlike most stereo-phasers it doesn't pan back & forth, but each channel has it's own phaser. There's also an optional lowpass-filter at the end, to smooth out the highs.
* Toggle switch in the upper right corner selects the stereo-mode: in up position both channels are affected by the first phaser, in down position phaser 1 affects the left channel, phaser 2 the right.
* Max & min frequency-sliders set the boundaries of the allpass filter frequency.
* Vertical slider mixes the dry with the wet signal for each individual channel.
* Master mix crossfades the overall wetness (ph1 + ph 2 + LPF) with the dry.
* Optional lowpass filter (LPF) is hooked up after the two phasers.